Moving up, downsizing, investing or perhaps buying for the first time, I am here to help you!
What I offer You:
- Honesty : Honesty truly is the best policy. You can trust me every step of the way because I will always be straight forward .
- Skilled Listener: Your time is precious. I will listen and respect your wants and needs. We’ll stay on track, your needs come first.
- Communication: You will always be informed and in the loop. Whether we talk daily, email weekly or get together at my office or your home, communication is the key to our success.
- Knowledge: Knowledge is ongoing. I believe in staying on top of the latest information . Whether this is through continual education , participating in real estate and community organizations, or previewing homes, I will continue to increase and update my knowledge base to better serve you.
- Excellent Marketing skills: Marketing is my passion. Mixing traditional tried and true techniques, with a few of the new, let’s get people talking about your property and get it SOLD!
- Enthusiasm: I really like my career. I am excited about being a Realtor. I believe this will shine through from the first time we meet.
- Life Experience: I have been on the other side of the table. I know how frustrating it can be. My goal is to make the whole real estate process smooth and predictable.
- Superior Customer Service: This is a promise. My job is to provide you with top notch service. I will do what it takes to make you happy and a lifetime Customer.
On a personal note:
I am all Minnesotan with a bit of the Irish mixed in.
I grew up in Bloomington (Go Jaguars!) and lived in Southwest Minneapolis for fifteen years. My husband of sixteen years and our two fun loving kids have called Eden Prairie our home for the past seven years. I have shopped, ate and experienced all that Minneapolis and the Southwest and Western Suburbs have to offer and have enjoyed every minute of it!
I love to travel! For over twenty years I traveled the world with Northwest Airlines as a Flight Attendant. Good communication, listening and organization skills were essential.
In 1999 I graduated from the University of Minnesota with a Bachelor of Science degree in both Business and Communications.
Putting my skills to good use, I became a Corporate Events Planner.
This brings me to where I am today. Real Estate mixes both my business interests and my excellent service skills. I look forward to working with you and to help make your Real Estate experience as smooth and flawless as possible.